Thursday, May 10, 2012

I want to stop smoking

I have been smoking for 3 years now I picked the habit up right after my son, Logan, passed away and I really want to stop. The only thing really keeping me from stoping right now besides the obvious addiction is I am afraid I'll gain weight. I am a short girl only 5 foot even and I have always struggled with my weight. I had been doing good though by the end of last summer I weighted 118lbs which looked good on me but now I am back up at 135. I hate that. I guess mostly to blame was in my job change I went from working at a gas station where you are constantly moving and stocking all kinds of heavy items and standing all day to a desk job where I'm setting all day and eating. Even with my weight right now making me to say the least insecure something has to give. I get winded by walking up a flight of stairs, I am constantly tired, I cough all the time and sometimes even catch myself wheezing. I've got to stop but I am so afraid of gaining more weight.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly speaking, you will gain weight once you decide to stop smoking. It's because you'll be having a healthy appetite that will get you to eat more. However, we can prevent this thing from happening if we just eat healthy and combine it with regular exercise.
    - MakeTheShiftNow.com

    ReplyDelete